“Everything is created from moment to moment, always new. Like fireworks, this universe is a celebration & you are the spectator contemplating the eternal Fourth of July of your absolute splendor.” — Francis Lucille

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Superhero of Awesomeness!

I watched an episode of Hug Nation earlier today and was inspired to write a bit about Awesomeness.  (Because of Hug Nation, I believe hot pink chakra must exist because every time I watch John, I feel a beam of bright pink glitter radiating from my computer screen and energizing my soul!)

John talked about his experience at Comic-Con, where a lot of people were dressed up as their favorite character.  He shared his idea that people should dress up as superhero versions of themselves!

I totally agree - we should celebrate what makes each of us special!  We should celebrate diversity and creativity and energy.  The world needs more YOU and less THEM! (the rude, judgmental THEM that says "you spent how much time on that crazy idea?!?")

You are a superhero!  In every little smile, in every big hug, in every time your light brightens the world... Listen to you inner hero and show the bravery you contain.  Boldly go where no one has gone before in service, kindness and spreading joy!  Blind those with grumpy glares with over-exposure to your pure awesomeness!  Do what you do best!



No comments:

Post a Comment