“Everything is created from moment to moment, always new. Like fireworks, this universe is a celebration & you are the spectator contemplating the eternal Fourth of July of your absolute splendor.” — Francis Lucille

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summertime... and the livin's easy...

I've been so busy doing summertime things lately!  Water fights, hanging out with neighbors, exploring new parks... and loving every second of it!  Summers are too short and winters too long here so I gotta make every second count.  Which means I haven't been blogging much... but hopefully you are also out enjoying the summer and too busy to notice ^_^

Or maybe it's the Mercury Retrograde?  Gala Darling has written a nice little Guide to Mercury Retrograde Survival.  I haven't felt any huge effects so far... but I have accomplished, well, next to nothing this week!

I am a firm believer, however, that weird things happen during full moons!  It seems like everyone, especially myself, just feels out of alignment.  Like those old V-8 commercials with people walking around sideways.

Any mysterious stories about your Mercury Retrograde or Full Moon experiences?  Or anything super cool you have done this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment