“Everything is created from moment to moment, always new. Like fireworks, this universe is a celebration & you are the spectator contemplating the eternal Fourth of July of your absolute splendor.” — Francis Lucille

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Healing My Chakras

Continuing the subject of self love from my last post, I have recently been focusing on healing my chakras.  I didn't know much about this subject previously, so I decided to do some research.  I discovered Carol Tuttle's website, ChakraHealing.com   (I took her free test to determine the state of my chakras... and totally failed haha! But she said don't worry, most people do!)

A few weeks ago, I watched her video on the first chakra, the Root Chakra, and immediately felt more energized and grounded and happier to be me.   I also had a physical problem that is now much improved.  I wasn't expecting that at all, and it definitely motivated me to continue my experiment.

There are 7 Chakras, each associated with certain aspects (physical, emotion, mental, etc.) of our lives.  My plan is to progress to the next chakra when I feel ready, about every week or two.  I have just been watching her videos and the being mindful of my energy balance and how I feel.  One easy thing she recommends is to wear the color of the chakra you want to enhance.  I am currently working on the second (Sacral) chakra, which is associated with the color orange.  This weekend I got a gorgeous orange sundress on clearance that I totally love!

Carol is very easy to understand, I look forward to watching all of her videos.  She does sell a very in-depth course which I might buy in the future, but for now everything I have learned is shared on her website without charge.

Try it for yourself and let me know how you feel about it.  I will definitely keep you all posted regarding my progress.  The Sacral Chakra is the center for creativity so expect some amazing blog posts!  ;-D

Click HERE for more information on Chakras and videos for each.

(I have not been compensated for my views on ChakraHealing.com  I just like to share cool ideas and products.)



No comments:

Post a Comment