20 ways of taking on the fullness of who you really are:
1. Making peace with your religious past.
2. Taking responsibility for your spiritual journey.
3. Dissolving the line between “sacred” and “secular."
4. Listening to and trusting your inner voice.
5. Looking past the labels and differences, and relating to the deepest reality in other human beings.
6. Dissolving the line between "us" and "them."
7. Resisting the temptation to build a persona around being an enlightened person or spiritually superior.
8. Exploring the mystery, rhythm and flow of life in the natural world.
9. Expanding what it means to be “present” – exploring your spiritual aura and energy.
10. Addressing the root of your suffering.
11. Awakening and living from your inner passion.
12. Exploring the connection between spirituality and sexuality.
13. Expanding your relational world beyond religious sub-culture.
14. Not creating a new religion out of your latest discovery.
15. Assuming every human being knows something you need to know.
16. Not latching onto the latest guru – learn from everybody but consider yourself to be your own guru.
17. Exploring new fields of knowledge, understanding or experience.
18. No longer viewing your humanity as an obstacle to but a vehicle of being who you really are.
19. Giving up the story that something is wring with you.
20. Discover, explore, develop avenues of creative expression that resonate with you.
- Jessica Blessica Vesica