“Everything is created from moment to moment, always new. Like fireworks, this universe is a celebration & you are the spectator contemplating the eternal Fourth of July of your absolute splendor.” — Francis Lucille

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm Fine, Thanks!

A few months ago, I saw this trailer for an indie documentary called "I'm Fine, Thanks" and was really impressed with the trailer (ok, I got all choked up - it was exactly what I was going through).  So I supported them, morally and financially, on Kickstarter.  In exchange, I was promised a digital download of the film as well as the DVD.

The film is really inspiring to follow your heart and dreams, all about people who felt something wasn't quite right with their life path, and so they changed it :-)  And Steve from Nerd Fitness appears!



They sent me the digital file several weeks ago, but the dvd shipment was delayed.  However, last week I got an email with this hilarious picture:



How cool is that personalized thank you note!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment